Sunday, September 07, 2008

The Price is Right?

No, I'm not talking about the TV game show - I'm talking about Craigslist and Freecycle. Love Freecycle! When something has got to go, it's been my experience that someone on Freecycle will come and take it off your hands lickety split.

Same thing with Craigslist - as long as it's free! Whenever I put anything free on Craigslist it's gone within hours - sometimes minutes. But, when I have something I'd like get a few dollars for.... the hemming and hawing, the coordinating and logistics. Holey Moley! With the exception of a couple of "construction/material" items - (which I guess us DIY types know how to jump on a bargain quickly!) - the hassle has made the transaction almost not worth it.

It makes me hesitate to post anything that I'm not willing to freely give away.

How does your experience compare to mine? Is it me? Does anyone have any tips?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm looking to start my own blog
soon but I'm having a difficult time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

Here is my web site :: ジョーダン

Anonymous said...

Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about creating my
own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Cheers

My website :: ray ban sunglasses outlet