Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Today's Agenda


100_2123.JPG
Originally uploaded by gimbler
Because I work in retail my weekends start on Monday. Today is my "Sunday" and tomorrow will round out my three day holiday "weekend", and bring my personal summer vacation to an end.

I haven't picked up a paintbrush, hammer, drill or pry bar since the first week of July. After tomorrow that all ends and we're back to stripping paint, hanging cabinets, building storm windows, stripping floors..... sigh...

But today, TODAY - I'm going to float in our teeny tiny pool, relax in the shade with a book, and then take a nap on the porch swing. I will try to resist the temptation to check in throughout the day to see what bizarre new allegation is surfacing on the Sarah Palin soap opera, but I will tune in to F/X at 10pm to catch the season premiere of my favorite TV series - "The Shield" .

I'm looking forward to today, and I hope your day - wherever you are and whatever you're doing is at least half as enjoyable as mine promises to be.

1 comment:

Bảo Ngọc said...

Tại sao Việt Nam không thiếu gì gỗ hay cũng không thiếu các nhà máy Sàn gỗ tự nhiên Châu Âu cao cấp kronopolvietnam.com có chất lượng tốt nhưng vẫn nhập khẩu từ các nước Châu Âu?